Over 20 sessions of transformative ceremony, roundtable discussion, Q&A, embodiment practice, and healing therapies to help you prepare, experience, and integrate the wisdom and intelligence of psilocybin.
Explore the healing power of psilocybin
Deepen your spiritual pathAwaken your creativity Activate your geniusHeal traumaLift depressionEnhance wellbeingReconnect with natureSupport your healingRemember you belong
The Ceremony & Science of Psilocybin
We're here to support you to...
PrepareSet your intentionExperience ceremonyIntegrate the medicine
through the wisdom & intelligence of psilocybin
It’s a profound privilege, deep honor, and sacred responsibility to invite the wisdom and intelligence of plant and psychedelic medicines into our hearts, minds, and living rooms. Join 25 master teachers from around the globe — including intimate conversations with thought leaders, lineage keepers, elders, scientists, and some of the most forward-thinking people in the field of psychedelics. Together in an experiential video journey, we’ll deepen our awareness and understanding of the many, many possible ways psilocybin mushrooms are here to support our growth, healing, and collective liberation.
Whether you’re newly curious or interested in going deeper, stream the sessions now from the comfort of your own home.
Is This Program For Me?
Our program is for those who are ready to awaken their curiosity, reconnect with nature and community to enhance their physical, spiritual and emotional wellbeing. Dive in and together we will:
- Learn about sacred plant medicine and psychedelics in ancient ceremonial traditions
- Develop your relationship with plant medicines
- Get guidance on preparation and integration practices
- Deepen your spiritual path and your connection to community and the planet
- Learn unique healing modalities for your patients and clients
- Explore methods for micro-dosing
”An incubator of revelation, featuring marvelously smart messengers. The Entheowheel series is like the perfect Sunday talk show combined with a dazzling ritual. A rare and brilliant opportunity.Thomas Brod MD, DFAPA
©Mycelium Dreaming artwork by Autumn Skye
“The Entheowheel experience blew my mind. It was so deep, so meaningful with such a powerhouse lineup. A moment that really moved me was being in a ceremony with Xochitl working one-on-one with the participants. Tears were brought to my eyes multiple times. Every lesson she gave was medicine.”Elana H.
“I've been to Esalen many times and I think this is an image of the future. It was really useful to communicate that for psychedelic therapy, the substance is not the all-important thing. That's kind of a Western medicine thinking that the pill is what matters. The container, the ritual, the connection with other people and the feeling of safety have much more of a profound effect. It was transformative.”Reese J.
“Being in this community was super healing. I learned a lot, not only about the medicine, but also just how to make it more a part of my life in a ceremonial way where I can really honor where the medicine comes from, the elders, the ancestors, and Mother Earth for what she provides.”Julio R.
“It was a beautiful closing with the grandmothers and all the women medicine-people closing together in this beautiful prayer with the water. That was a highlight, just seeing the women holding the space all weekend. It warms my heart.”Laura L.
“An incubator of revelation, featuring marvelously smart messengers...the Entheowheel series is like the perfect Sunday talk show combined with a dazzling Sunday morning church service... all in the service of communally advancing humanity. Thank you again for this rare and brilliant opportunity.”Tom B.
“Entheowheel is very important because we are in almost a second wave of psychedelic renaissance. More people are coming to the table with questions and stepping into their own personal medicine path. To be able to connect with those sort of originating voices and bring them into the conversation of this modern mainstream uprising is incredibly valuable.”Peter C.
Your self-paced video journey includes:
For the first time ever, we’re offering you exclusive access to one of the world’s most sought-after transformational experiences. In this video journey you’ll have a front row seat with psychedelic thought leaders at Esalen Institute.
Exclusive access to the streaming video library of 20+ hours of curated content from our sold-out Esalen Institute Workshop and the Entheowheel Salon Series. Explore topics like:
- Sacred Ceremony & Indigenous Origins
- Therapeutic Applications of Psilocybin
- Current Science & Legislation
- Ritual & Medicine for Creativity, Healing Anxiety, Traversing Death & Grief
- Breath Work & Meditations
- Trauma-Informed Somatic Practices
- Altar Building & Land Blessings
- Sacred Plant Medicine Sustainability
- Fire Ceremony
- Integration Practices
- Dance Play
Receive Instant Access
$ 149was $299
The Complete JourneyMost Popular
$ 225was $450
- Instant access to the Entheowheel Video Journey with 20+ hours of curated content from our sold-out Esalen Institute summit
- Instant access to the Entheowheel Community Salon series
- The Complete Altar Building Kit & Blessing Box
- Currently only available in the US
$ 97was $199
For millennia, humans have used psychedelics to cultivate deeper understanding and greater connection. This video journey will explore the history, science, and practice behind psilocybin mushrooms, while guiding you through an informative and inspiring journey of your own. You’ll discover the deep power of psilocybin mushrooms and explore how to integrate the wisdom of this sacred earth medicine into your daily life.
Sponsors & Collaborators
In collaboration with
Frequently Asked Questions
This is not a course on how to trip at home or have un-guided journeys. This is an invitation to come into relationship with the intelligence of psilocybin and explore how to prepare and integrate a future journey.
Entheowheel is the collaborative creation of Dream Mullick and an incredible visionary team of mostly volunteers, community sponsors and grassroots funders. The vision was born as an experiment at the edge of our Western World, quite literally, on the cliffs of Big Sur at Esalen Institute, birthplace of the Human Potential Movement.
Our intention is to explore our edges and bridge the chasm that exists between indigenous sacred plants “original science” and the modern science and study of Psychedelic medicines. Everything we do and create orients around these intentions:
- To honor the wisdom and intelligence of Sacred Plants & Psychedelic Medicines and the lineage keepers.
- To widely share the wisdom & tools by creating equitable access.
- To prepare individuals and communities who are new for future experiences, and offer the space for those with experience to deepen their knowledge.
- To create and hold safe space for all individuals to connect, learn, share & explore.
- To bridge the world views of ceremony (“original science”) & modern science.
- To offer unique opportunity to experience and explore extra-ordinary states of consciousness without medicines.
- To introduce and emphasize the value of integration as an essential tool of inner and outer transformation.
- To reconnect with the ordinary as sacred, and the mycelial web of all life.
Yes we do! As you know it takes a village, and we’re a small team of mostly volunteers. Join us in growing a vibrant and diverse community.
Ways you can share:
Diversity & Inclusion: As an expression of our commitment to bridging diverse perspectives within the sacred plant and psychedelic medicine communities, we do our best to make programming accessible for ALL. Need some extra support? Click here for a scholarship. (Scholarships are for the Immersive Video Library only.)
Reciprocity: Indigenous communities often model their economic and social exchanges, including their relationship with the natural world, on the concept of reciprocity. This practice recognizes the gifts that we receive from the universe and offers gifts in return as gratitude. Reciprocity and our deep commitment to honoring all the influences that inform our work, is at the core of our ever-evolving model.
As an expression of our commitment, 10% of all revenues from the Livestream event at Esalen was committed to the preservation and conservation of sacred lands and traditional medicine lineages, including The Esselen Tribe’s land restoration initiative. Additionally, 30% of participants received Visionary Scholarships as a commitment to our diversity and inclusion efforts.
The Altar Blessing Box consists of lovingly curated ceremonial items created exclusively for Entheowheel for you to build your own personal altar. Most of the items are specific to the sacred mushroom medicine, psilocybin.
– Entheowheel Pocket Journal – This journal fits in your pocket and can follow you along on your journey to capture all of those inspired “ah-ha” moments or questions that arise throughout the program, record intentions or set your mind free with doodles and drawing.
– Entheowheel Daydream Tea – This unique organic blend has been created with our friends at Tea.o.graphy in Taos, New Mexico…the Land of Enchantment…and you’ll taste it when you sip this very special tea which supports lucid day-time dreaming.
Ingredients such as Hibiscus and Rosehips are packed with Vitamin C, which is known to support mycelial experiences. Cacao Nibs and a kiss of Cayenne are said to open the heart and support a healthy cardiovascular system. While Guayusa, native to the Amazon Rainforest and other South American lands, has been used for centuries in uniquely early morning dreaming practices.
*Please note that this blend is caffeinated and stimulating.
– Mushroom Nootropic Tincture by Hearthstone Collective
Ingredients: organic mushrooms dual extracted with spring water and cane alcohol, organic lion’s mane, organic reishi, organic chaga, organic cordyceps, niacin
– Ceramic Prayer Bowl – These precious earthen bowls were created with water blessing rituals in mind, by Artist Logan Wannamaker and his talented team of apprentices at Wannmaker Pottery, You’ll notice reflective flecks of natural mica and the ethereal darkened coloration where smoke from the firing process has kissed each vessel in a unique way.
– Offering Tobacco – This traditional indigenous herb of offering and ceremony was organically and reverently grown on a community farm in the Carolinas. There are truly no limits to alternative offering herbs you can use for blessing Lands.
– Copal Incense – Throughout Mesoamerica, and especially in México, copal has a long history of use and remains highly valued for use in rituals, celebrations, and offerings throughout the year, given the belief that the white smoke enabled communication with deities and several natural forces. It is known to facilitate a relaxing, cleansing, and reconnecting experience with the Great Mystery. Soothing and cleansing body and mind, connecting worlds, thinning veils, awakening the heart, accompanying prayer, protecting pristine intentions. These are some of the essential qualities of copal. We worked directly with a family who handcrafts these sticks of Sacred Copal Resin Incense in the mountains of Mexico.
– Cacao Beans – Cacao beans have a long and sacred history, beginning in Central and South America before 1500 BC. The entire cacao fruit was used medicinally by the Mayan, Olmec and Aztec civilizations and is often used in relationship with mycelial experiences. Our raw, organic beans come from Peru.
– Entheowheel Redwood & Rose Candle – Created to transport your awareness to the cliffs of Big Sur, with scents of the majestic redwoods, a walk through Esalen’s Rose garden, and winds that whip through the grasses, this candle holds elements of Fire, Air, Earth, Water and Ethers and can be used for Fire Ceremony, Meditation, or to set the space for your journey.
– Wildflower Honey – This precious bottle of Honey comes from the wildflower fields of Michigan with lots of love from a family farm.
– Meditation Shaker – These beautiful Meditation Shakers have been handmade from naturally-fallen Juniper trees and are each filled with seven metal bearings, then hand-polished with all natural organic beeswax for a warm, soft feel.
– Entheowheel Bath Salts – Organic wild-harvested ingredients have been hand-blended especially for purification rituals. Eucalyptus, Calendula and Rosemary come together with a blend of Pink Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salt and Big Sur Sea Salt to nourish and relieve your body and mind.
At this time we are unable to offer refunds. All sales are final.
Over 20 sessions of transformative ceremony, roundtable discussion, Q&A, embodiment practice and healing therapies.
Mycologist Paul Stamets invites you to his home for a fireside chat to discuss the innate wisdom of psilocybin mushrooms and the mycelial network.
13 Indigenous Grandmothers visionary and medicine keeper Jyoti Ma introduces you to the fundamentals of building a personal altar to ground your journeys and deepen your spiritual connection.
James Fadiman — creator of the iconic Psychedelic Weekends at Esalen in the sixties and micro-dosing expert — introduces methods for starting your own practice or enhancing your existing one.
Fifth-Generation Ceremonial Leader Xochitl Ashe takes you on a “simulated journey” using breath work, visualization and embodiment techniques to access higher states of consciousness.
Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, neuroscientist and Director of the Psychedelics Division at University of California San Francisco, shares ground-breaking discoveries from his soon-to-be-published research on the therapeutic benefits of psilocybin mushrooms for depression and mental health.
Creativity expert and psychedelic advocate, Laura Dawn explores techniques for using psilocybin to access your inner genius and fulfill your greatest potential.
Invite one of nature’s most powerful tools to guide you in your daily life, take you deeper on your spiritual path, support your healing and enhance your wellbeing.
Access intimate conversations with elders, scientists and some of the most forward-thinking people in the field of psychedelics.
Entheowheel does not endorse, encourage, promote, or assist with any illegal activities involving controlled substances. While we promote an individual’s own work towards personal growth and healing, we do not provide mental health or medical services. If you need such services, please contact a mental health or medical provider.